This may not seem like much progress to anyone but me, considering that I had 4 rings together back in April. However, I took those 4 all apart, reassembled 4 of them, and I've had 3 sitting together for months. My sewing time has been fairly limited, especially since August. I was not enjoying piecing all of those arcs. I seem to have gotten past that after spending some quality time with my sewing machine this past week. I finished putting this part together, then completed all of the arcs. I'm enjoying this quilt again. My frustration was probably the biggest obstacle to overcome. I have double the number of rings to assemble, then I will be adding a border. More assembly to come, soon, I hope!